Neewer Intervalometer Canon T6i Time Lapse Tutorial: How to Time-Lapse with Canon Rebel T6i DSLR **** NOTE: You will need an intervalometer to pull this off if your dslr does not have the intervalometer feature. I bought mine from Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/2uoAxnx for Canon Cameras.
Learn how to time-lapse like a pro with my easy to follow time-lapse photography tutorial with the Canon EOS Rebel T6i and Neewer intervalometer. You can find the original time-lapse video this tutorial refers to here: https://youtu.be/3Cf9OnbhLCg
– VIDEO PLAYLIST – How to Make a Movie: The 4 Stages of DSLR Film Production for Indie Filmmaking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5FGR7alduU&index=1&list=PLdxYht-dp7KyewwYzH3SfJFsG5D7mzd-2
– 3 GOOD Reasons to Buy a DSLR for Independent Filmmaking – https://youtu.be/5iE5KRDCIbw
– See all of the gear I use to make my short films, vlogs, and livestreaming here: https://kit.com/iampault
– OFFICIAL CHANNEL SWAG: Get one of the cool hoodies shown in this video at Teespring. USE PROMO CODE DSLRCHRONS TO SAVE 10% 🙌🏽 http://bit.ly/2FJFEoY
– SUPPORT THE CHANNEL VIA AMAZON SHOPPING:
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Follow me online!
Paul T on Facebook: https://facebook.com/therealpault
On Twitter: @i_am_pault
On Instagram: @iam_pault
Official Website: http://thedslrchronicles.com
#intervalometercanon #intervalometercanonrebelt6i #intervalometert6i