Don’t color grade without doing this one step! Before you even hit the record button on your DSLR camera, you need to make sure that you set it up so that it can accurately portray the image and colors in front of it. That is where my how to set white balance for video comes in!
In this custom white balance Canon T6i video I show you how to quickly set this up, and even though this will also work for the Canon T5i, T4i, etc., this same method and process will work for all DSLR cameras!
If you would like to show your support for Paul T and his efforts to bring you valuable indie filmmaking short films, tips, and tutorials, then please use this PayPal link: https://www.paypal.me/iampault Thanks in advance! ✌🏽
1. The one tool I use to grow my channel with subscribers daily and get my videos found in search: https://www.tubebuddy.com/dslrchronbuddy
2. Three GOOD Reasons to Buy a DSLR for Independent Filmmaking – https://youtu.be/5iE5KRDCIbw
3. SEE ALL of the gear I use to make my short films, vlogs, and livestreaming here: https://kit.com/iampault
SHOW NOTES, GEAR, AND LINKS
– OFFICIAL CHANNEL SWAG: Get one of the cool hoodies shown in this video at Teespring. USE PROMO CODE DSLRCHRONS TO SAVE 10% 🙌🏽 http://bit.ly/2FJFEoY
– SUPPORT THE CHANNEL VIA AMAZON SHOPPING:
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
Follow me online!
Paul T on Facebook: https://facebook.com/iampault
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/i_am_pault
On Instagram: @iam_pault
Official Website: http://thedslrchronicles.com